Monday, May 31, 2010

Another Thank You Card

Here is another A2 card from my thank you card set. I made this using the Basic Grey Origins paper. I used a blog sketch as my inspiration, but I didn't get it uploaded before the deadline last week and I don't remember now which blog I got it from. Still working on fine-tuning this process of doing blog challenges. Anyways, the rose on this card seems to be a very popular technique in the paper crafting world these days. I tore circles of different papers and sizes, crumpled them as instructed, and pop dotted the layered rose onto my card. I then very lightly added some yellow Stickles glitter glue. The sentiment is Studio G and is matted using 4 brads and is pop dotted. This card is one of a 4 card set of thank you cards I am making. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

SequoiaLynn said...

Very Pretty Nancy! I love the little flower!

Jacqueline said...

Looks beautiful. I love that paper.

Unknown said...

I really like the flower. Nicely done. I'm feeling inspired.