Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Scrapping Friends Summer Crop

The Summer Crop is ongoing over on Scrapping Friends right now. There are so many awesome challenges and games. We host 4 quarterly crops and they are always so much fun. I love when members tell me that ours crops are the best on the net and that they depend on them to inspire and motivate them when they are in a scrapping or card making rut. Scrapping Friends was lots more active when we were an MSN group. All anyone had to do is type scrapbooking in any search engine and our group would show up. We just don't get that search engine exposure on Yuku and it's so sad because SF is an awesome group of scrappers and anyone who gives it a chance really loves the friendships and inspiration we all share. Right now we are running a membership drive, with awesome prizes for the top 2 members who get the most new members to join. If you are reading this and you like to scrapbook traditionally or digitally; or you are a cardmaker, please won't you consider joining us over there? Just tell them Nancy sent you. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by joining. We are free, AND we offer discount codes to some online stores, brand new prizes, etc. for winners of our many challenges. We are a closed (private) group because we hold our member's privacy to high standards, so you do need to apply and be accepted. Everyone who applies right now is guaranteed to be accepted. We have lots going on, but both members and managers are very welcoming and supportive in helping you feel at home and figure out where to find everything. Many of our group members have traveled across the country to meet other Scrapping Friends and crop together. I have made lifelong friends and would love to make even more. I would especially be thrilled to find more members who live closer to me geographically (I am in Augusta, Maine) because I host free crops in my home every few weeks and would love to meet more people who share my interests. To contact me directly email me at nancyllake@yahoo.com , to join scrapping friends go to www.scrappingfriends.yuku.com . I would love to hear from you!!

No comments: