Friday, September 4, 2009

Some cards I made.

Below are 3 A2 cards I made. They all have stamped images that I colored in. All of these cards include embossed cardstock using my Cuttlebug folders, as well as images cut with my Nestibilities. The first 2 cards include stamped images from Pezadoodle's Polkadot Pie Chocolate Treats sets 1 and 2. I just love their stamps and have used them a lot. The strawberry was colored with Copics and a brown Glaze Pen for the chocolate. The second card below uses the slice of cake image and was colored using Glaze Pens, and embellished with both Flower Soft, and Liquid Pearls for the frosting. I love, love, love how the image turned out. Papers are Basic Grey Bittersweet. The third card below contains a stamped image that I colored with my Copics. It was one of the first times I used my Copics and I fell in love with them. I cannot remember what stamp set this is from... I will try to remember to look it up and come back and post it here. The sentiments on all of these cards are from my Studio G stamp collection. One more addiction I have! lol! I used lots of Stickles on this card also. > I hope you like these. I love all feedback. Thanks for looking!!

No comments: